State-of-the-art electronics offer outstanding capture and amplification from signals as low as 10μV. Proportional output and built-in gain adjustment permits fine control of the terminal device.
Biocompatible titanium skin contacts provide superior conductivity, while interference protection shields from common power sources and high frequency emitting devices.
Suitable for either child or adult arm systems, each kit includes field replaceable spare legs and two fabrication kits, for laminate or thermoplastic sockets.
Are you one of the many satisfied users of Electrodes? Then contact us & let us know!
Electrode Key Features
• Enhanced skin contact interface
• Superior sensitivity to capture weak signals
• Proportional control and built-in gain adjustment
• Advanced electronics with interference protection
• Retrofittable in existing sockets
- Electrode Product Flyer (1.22 MB)