Designed to revolutionise the way of charging myoelectric prosthetic hands, the S-Charge System combines low profile, flexible S-Cell batteries with a visual display and a magnetic charging point. The technology has been developed to eliminate the requirements of the long-standing switch system, which can be easily caught and accidentally activated by the user as well as being an additional weight on the forearm.
Are you one of the many satisfied users of S-Charge System? Then contact us & let us know!
- Simple functionality – simple two-button system to activate and deactivate the prosthesis, and to scroll through the different modes.
- Discreet, low profile S-Cell batteries – achieves neat containment within the forearm
- Control to the user – the pre-programmed OLED display presents a variety of symbols including real-time battery life icons, and can inform the user of any charging faults.
- No accidental activation – the raised mounting frame of the display prevents accidental activation and stops any catching on clothes.
- Multiple languages – greetings can be displayed in 10 different language options; English, French, German, Portuguese Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Russian, Dutch and Chinese – easily changed via the mode button.
- Lightweight – the slim, low profile S-Cell batteries ensure a lightweight system at only 150g (based on a complete S-Charge System of 4 batteries).
- Convenient charging – the easy-release magnetic charger allows convenient power supply connection, and fully charges batteries within 4 hours.
- Flexible configuration options – the clinician can opt to include 2, 3 or 4 S-Cell batteries within the system – providing up to 1100, 1650 or 2200mAh to the terminal device.
- Wide range of suitability – the flexible battery configuration can be used to suit a wide range of myoelectric prosthesis users and activity levels.
- Retrofitting – can be retrofitted to a pre-made forearm, no need to start from scratch.
The S-Charge System is now available to purchase through SteeperUSA.