“Select” Myo Electric Hands
STEEPERUSA Select Myo Electric Hands are electrically operated devices designed to meet the needs of most upper limb amputees. A powerful mechanism is provided, giving a grip force output suitable for most routine daily tasks.
Are you one of the many satisfied users of “Select” Myo Electric Hands? Then contact us & let us know!
Innovative, built-in electronics provide a choice of nine control modes for the hand, selected using the dial switch feature. The on-board system also includes an electronic ‘gear change’ allowing power to be stored and released on demand.
Steeper Select Myo Electric Hands are controlled with Select Myo electrodes or switch inputs and the electronics equipped with patented Powerforce™
Supercapacitor technology (sizes 71/4 – 81/4) to provide efficient control and power conservation.
- 63/4 – juvenile size
- The hands are based on a rugged aluminium chassis to provide strength and durability.
- The chassis is then covered with an inner glove to seal against moisture ingress, thereby preventing corrosion.
- Electronics are housed within a moulded enclosure mounted within a high-grade aluminium alloy chassis.
- The finger and thumb assemblies are mounted on bronze bushes and attached via a linkage. The finger assembly is driven by an electric DC motor via a set of gears.
A durable and reliable hand with features designed for everyday use.
- Select Myo Electric Hand Brochure (191.65 KB)